Published on January 20th, 2016 | by Andew Dupe0
Gweekly News Desk #45 – Oscar business
I bet you thought you lost us. Nope, we’re still here and we’re back! Serving you up another gweekly dose of gweekly news!
or click here
Show Notes: Jan 16th 2016
What do Jedi use to open PDF files?
Simon Etwell and Andrew Dupe
- Oscar nominees
- Black Panther has direction
- George Miller confirms he WILL direct more Mad Max
- Doctor Who spinoff to air in US in 2016
- Punisher getting his own series?
- Rebels mid season trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U starts back up on the 20th!
- Stacey Sher named Co-pres of Activision Blizzard Studios
- Activision Blizzard get business of MLG
- Ark mod contest
- Pokken Tournament coming Mar 18
- Rise of the the Tomb raider to come to PC on the 28th. Pre-orders on steam up.
- Projekt Red teases the more polished 20 hour story and very large world in blood and wine expansion. “it’s almost the size of The Witcher 2.” and “even better than the main game”. It will also be mostly independent from the Wild Hunt story and will be the last adventure with Geralt to close of the Witcher universe for a while. No release date yet other than early this year.
- Leap to pre-order the HTC Vive
- Poe Dameron coming April 2016
- Marvel launching Civil War II with free comic
- Marvel Universe less Fantastic